- Event registration must be completed no later than May 1, 2022 to ensure you receive a t-shirt in your size.
- All players must be 21 years of age. This is a fun, recreational, and charitable event for men and women of all skill levels. Teams must have a minimum of ten (10) players.
- All players must register individually for this event. If a player starts a new team, it will then be listed for other players to join. (There is not technically a team captain; it’s just a group of players.) If you want to play but do not have a team, we are taking “free agent” registrations as well to help form additional teams.
- All players will receive a souvenir shirt and other souvenir items, while supplies last. Competitive players will receive additional swag. Register by May 1st to ensure you get all your goodies!
- Guest passes are available for those friends and family who wish to partake in the parties and festivities but not play in any kickball games. Guests may choose to purchase a souvenir shirt for an additional $10 (same deadlines apply).
- 2022 Registration fees:
Guest Good Thru $45 $20 January 1st $55 $20 February 14th $65 $20 April 15th $75 $20 May 12th $85 $30 May 14th (on-site)
- All teams will play a minimum of three (3) games on Saturday, May 14th.
- All teams are also invited to the bonfire event on Friday night as well as the Pavilion Party on Saturday evening.
- Teams registered at the Competitive level will play additional elimination games on Saturday afternoon for a $1,500 cash prize. Second place receives $500 cash prize. (Prize amounts assume 8 competitive teams.)
- Each level of play is currently limited to 8 teams. Teams must have at least 10 players registered to lock in their level of play. For details on the differences between the levels, please see our FAQ page.
- Accommodations are not included with event registration. All accommodations at the KOA must be reserved directly through the campground at 757-428-1444 (daily 9am-5pm) or www.koavirginiabeach.com. (Look for discount codes on our Camping page.) All camp sites are first come, first served. The KOA will attempt to group Kick-A-Palooza players together within each site type.
Online registration has closed. Please visit us at the registration table in the KOA Pavilion where you can register in person and pay with cash or check.