- Event registration must be completed no later than April 15, 2024 to ensure you receive a t-shirt in your size.
- All players must be 21 years of age. This is a fun, recreational, and charitable event for men and women of all skill levels. Teams must have a minimum of ten (10) players.
- All players must register individually for this event. If a player starts a new team, it will then be listed for other players to join. (The first player to register is assumed to be the team’s primary point of contact, a.k.a. team captain; if this is incorrect please contact us to change your team’s primary point of contact.) If you want to play but do not have a team, we are taking “free agent” registrations as well to help form additional teams.
- All players will receive a souvenir shirt and other souvenir items, while supplies last. Competitive players will receive additional swag. Register by April 15th to ensure you get all your goodies!
- Guest passes are available for those friends and family who wish to partake in the event parties and festivities but not play in any kickball games. Guests may choose to purchase a souvenir shirt for an additional $10 (same deadlines apply).
- Paid registrations may be transferred to another player within this same tournament. Explicit written permission is required from the original purchaser.
- Online registration is available through Thursday, May 2nd. Any registration transfer requests are also due by midnight on Thursday, May 2nd. Late registration is available in person at the KOA Pavilion on Friday night from 7:00pm to 9:00pm and on Saturday morning from 8:30am to 9:00am. No player registrations are permitted after 9:00am Saturday. (Guest registrations will still be available in person as needed.)
- 2024 Registration fees:
Guest Good Thru $50 $20 January 1st $60 $20 February 14th $70 $20 April 5th $80 $20 May 2nd $90 $30 May 4th (on-site)
- All players and guests not staying on-site at the KOA will need to pay a separate $5 per player facility usage fee upon arrival on Saturday. Payment of this facility fee allows full usage of all campground amenities, including restrooms, showers, pool, parking, etc. All usage fees collected benefit KOA Care Camps.
- All teams will play a minimum of three (3) games on Saturday, May 4th.
- All teams are also invited to the bonfire event on Friday night as well as the Pavilion Party on Saturday evening.
- Teams registered at the Competitive level will play additional elimination games on Saturday afternoon for a $1,500 cash prize. Second place receives $500 cash prize. (Prize amounts assume 8 competitive teams.)
- Competitive and social levels of play are currently limited to 8 teams each. Teams must have at least 10 players registered to lock in their spot in their desired level of play. For details on the differences between the levels, please see our FAQ page.
- Accommodations are not included with event registration. All accommodations at the KOA must be reserved directly through the campground at 757-428-1444 (daily 9am-5pm) or www.koavirginiabeach.com. (Look for discount codes on our Camping page.) All camp sites are first come, first served. The KOA will attempt to group Kick-A-Palooza players together within each site type.