Care Camps Big Weekend helps raise funds to send kids with cancer to medically-supervised camps all across North America. Kids fighting cancer deserve a chance to attend a summer camp and to just be a kid again. Funds raised from this event support the KOA Care Camps Trust which distributes more than $1 million dollars annually to support 125+ Care Camps each year. Learn more at koacarecamps.org.
DISCOUNT CODE: 24KICK
WHEN: May 3-5, 2024
WHAT: 15% off on any Cabin, RV site, or Tent site!
- 2-night minimum stay required to receive discount.
- Not available online; must call the campground at 757-428-1444, open daily 9am-8pm June-August; 9am-5pm Sept-May. (Make sure you’re speaking to someone at the campground, not the reservation call center, and tell them you want to make a reservation for Kick-a-palooza 2024.)
- Deposit of one night required to hold site/cabin; balance due at arrival.
- Cabins: must cancel by 4pm (7) nights prior to receive deposit back, minus $10 fee (to cover credit card processing and refunding).
- Sites: must cancel by 4pm (2) nights prior to receive deposit back, minus $10 fee (to cover credit card processing and refunding).
Open daily 9am-8pm June-August, 9am-5pm Sept-May
Visitor Gate Fee:
- $5 at the gate for participants and spectators who are not already camping at KOA on event weekend.
- All gate proceeds go to support Care Camps, which provide a camp experience to children who are undergoing cancer treatment.
KOA Virginia Beach
1240 General Booth Boulevard
Virginia Beach, VA 23451
(757) 428 - 1444 (9am-5pm daily)