- Event registration must be completed no later than September 7, 2020 to ensure you receive a t-shirt in your size.
- All players must be 21 years of age. This is a fun, recreational, and charitable event for men and women of all skill levels. Teams must have a minimum of ten (10) players.
- All players must register individually for this event. If a player starts a new team, it will then be listed for other players to join. (There is not technically a team captain; it’s just a group of players.) If you want to play but do not have a team, we are taking “free agent” registrations as well to help form additional teams.
- All players will receive a souvenir shirt and other souvenir items.
- Guest passes are available for those friends and family who wish to partake in the parties and festivities but not play in any kickball games. Guests may choose to purchase a souvenir shirt for an additional $10.
- Registration fees:
Social Competitive Guest Good Thru $30 $45 $15 January 1st $35 $50 $15 February 14th $45 $60 $15 August 21st $55 $70 $15 September 18th
- All teams (Social and Competitive) will play a minimum of three (3) games on Saturday, September 19th.
- All teams are also invited to the Smores & Kegs bonfire event on Friday night as well as the Pavilion Party on Saturday evening.
- Teams registered at the Competitive level will play additional elimination games on Saturday afternoon for a $1,000 cash prize. (Prize amount assumes 10 competitive teams.)
- Accommodations are not included with event registration. All accommodations at the KOA must be reserved directly through the campground at 757-428-1444 (daily 9am-5pm) or www.koavirginiabeach.com. (Look for discounts on our Camping page.) All camp sites are first come, first served. Kick-A-Palooza players will be grouped together within each site type.
Online registration has closed. Please visit us at the registration table in the KOA Pavilion where you can register in person and pay with cash or check.