- Event registration must be completed no later than April 19, 2021 to ensure you receive a t-shirt in your size.
- All players must be 21 years of age. This is a fun, recreational, and charitable event for men and women of all skill levels. Teams must have a minimum of ten (10) players.
- All players must register individually for this event. If a player starts a new team, it will then be listed for other players to join. (There is not technically a team captain; it’s just a group of players.) If you want to play but do not have a team, we are taking “free agent” registrations as well to help form additional teams.
- All players will receive a souvenir shirt and other souvenir items.
- Guest passes are available for those friends and family who wish to partake in the parties and festivities but not play in any kickball games. Guests may choose to purchase a souvenir shirt for an additional $10.
- Registration fees:
Social Competitive Guest Good Thru $30 $45 $15 January 1st $35 $50 $15 February 14th $45 $60 $15 April 1st (Social)
April 8th (Competitive)
$55 $70 $15 April 30th
- All teams (Social and Competitive) will play a minimum of three (3) games on Saturday, May 1st.
- All teams are also invited to the bonfire event on Friday night as well as the Pavilion Party on Saturday evening.
- Teams registered at the Competitive level will play additional elimination games on Saturday afternoon for a $1,000 cash prize. (Prize amount assumes 10 competitive teams.)
- Accommodations are not included with event registration. All accommodations at the KOA must be reserved directly through the campground at 757-428-1444 (daily 9am-5pm) or www.koavirginiabeach.com. (Look for discount codes on our Camping page.) All camp sites are first come, first served. Kick-A-Palooza players will be grouped together within each site type.